Anime Festival Asia Indonesia is the country’s largest Japanese pop culture event, where the best and brightest of the industry come together to bring the very latest they have to offer!
WHY YOU SHOULD BE AT AFAID 2014
- Collection of passionate fans willing to acquire authentic licensed goods.
- Knowledgeable fans who know the latest and most popular titles available.
- Probable exposure/coverage by AFA’s multiple media partners as well as AFA’s very own platforms (Facebook, AFA Channel)
- Potential knock-on effects from AFA’s featured titles and guests.
- Expand your user/customer base with a physical presence
WHO SHOULD BE AT AFA 2014
- Anime Production Companies
- Anime Animation Houses
- Anime Merchandise Producers
- Talent Management Agencies
- Record Labels
- Anime Merchandise Retailers
- Food and Beverage Outlets
- Budding Illustrators
- Fanwork Circles
- And many more!
AFAID QUICK FACTS
- Visitors – 40.000 (2012), 53.000 (2013)
- Exhibitors in number of booths – 40 (2012), 80 (2013)
- Performing artistes – 8 (2012), 9 (2013)
- Guests – 5 (2012),12 (2013)
- Media outlets numbers – 11 (2012) , 48 (2013)
WHO DO I CONTACT FOR MORE INFO
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org