Exhibit With US
Anime Festival Asia is the country’s largest Japanese pop culture event, where the best and brightest of the industry come together to bring the very latest they have to offer!
WHY YOU SHOULD BE AT AFAID 2015
- Collection of passionate fans willing to acquire authentic licensed goods.
- Knowledgeable fans who know the latest and most popular titles available.
- Probable exposure/coverage by AFA’s multiple media partners as well as AFA’s very own platforms (Facebook, AFA Channel)
- Potential knock-on effects from AFA’s featured titles and guests.
- Expand your user/customer base with a physical presence
WHO SHOULD BE AT AFAID 2015
- Anime Production Companies
- Anime Animation Houses
- Anime Merchandise Producers
- Talent Management Agencies
- Record Labels
- Anime Merchandise Retailers
- Food and Beverage Outlets
- Budding Illustrators
- Fanwork Circles
- And many more!
AFA QUICK FACTS
- Over 90,000 attendees over 3 Days at AFA 2014
- AFATH 2015 will be the first AFA in Thailand! It will also the 12th AFA overall
Please kindly fill in the following form and a representative will follow up with you very soon.
Applications are now open! Sign up at the link below. All applications are subject to approval by the AFAID committee and available space. You may or may not be contacted for a follow-up to secure a booth.
WHO DO I CONTACT FOR MORE INFO
Please contact us at [email protected]