Terms and conditions for VIP Ballot Winners Autograph Sessions
- The selected individual needs to be at the Autograph Booth to redeem the autographed poster. Failure to attend will be treated as forfeiting the poster.
- The autograph will be done on a poster given by the organisers. Autographs on own items are not allowed.
- The selected individual needs to bring along and produce the original Photo ID and e-ticket used to register for the ballot.
- Please turn up at least 30mins before the session for verification.
- Photography and video recording is strictly prohibited during the session.
- Please follow the instructions of the staff at all time. Persons found behaving in an unruly manner will be removed from the session.
- If you are unable to make it for the session, you may ask someone to collect on your behalf. The person needs to have a copy of the winning e-ticket, their own photo ID, photocopy of the photo ID used to register for the autograph ballot and a letter of authorisation stating the proxy’s photo ID.
Should you have any questions please email us @ [email protected]