JAPAN MUSIC FESTIVAL
VIP AUTOGRAPH BALLOT
Ballot starts: 27 October 2017, Friday, 12PM
Ballot ends: 20 November 2017, Monday, 11:59pm
VIP ticket holders for C3AFA Singapore 2017 I Love Anisong concert are entitled to ballot for an autograph chance for the artiste of your choice, based on the day of the VIP ticket you have purchased.
Before you continue, please read the following terms and conditions:
Terms and Conditions
- Each application is for each individual ticket. Please make separate applications if you have bought more than one ticket or are applying on behalf of others.
- If you have bought a three-day package, you have one chance for each day. If you have a single day-ticket, you can only do the ballot for the same day that they ticket is for.
- Each artiste is limited to 100 autographs. The autographs will be done on posters provided by the organisers. Autographs on personal items are not allowed.
- Please note that not all artistes may be present for their sessions.
- Submission of this form does not guarantee your success in getting an autograph. If you unsuccessful for the artiste of your choice, you may or may not be allocated another artiste.
- Applications begin on 27.10.17 (Fri) and end on 20.11.17 (Mon), 11.59pm. Results will be announced on Facebook and our website before the event.
- You can only ballot for the artistes performing on the same day that your ticket is for.
- The original purchaser NEED NOT make the application. Only the ticket holder who will be using the ticket needs to make the application. Please ensure that you are only making one application if you bought the ticket for someone else or asked someone to buy the ticket for you.
- All details asked for in the application form will only be used for onsite verification purposes to ensure that the correct person gets the autograph. All personal information collected will be kept with the strictest confidence and will be deleted after the event.
- You will be asked to present a photo ID (NRIC, passport, etc) during the session for verification. Please bring along the photo ID as proof of identity. If you are not able to attend the session, you can have another person collect the autograph on your behalf. The person will need to present a photocopy of the photo ID that was used in the application.
- You will get a message ‘Your application ballot has been submitted.’ once the submission has been made. You will also receive an e-mail containing the entered data. Please ensure that you enter a valid e-mail. The mail maybe sent to your junk or spam box automatically by your mail service.
- All entries submitted are final and no correspondence will be accepted. Please ensure all information is checked correct before submission.
- The organiser reserves the right to disqualify and delete all submissions of persons who submit multiple submissions for the same seat.
- Winning seat numbers will be posted on AFA Facebook page and website by 22.11.17 (Wed), 6pm. No e-mail notifications will be sent out.
- All decisions made are final and the organisers will not accept any correspondence.
- By entering into the ballot, you have read and understood the above terms and conditions.Thank you and good luck!
You may enter your ballot choice via the following links below: